- As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helpscompaniesof all sizes and industries run better. Founded in 1972, SAP (which stands for “Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing”) has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader. Today, SAP has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- SAP has over 40 years of experience in developing and delivering solutions that dominate the marketplace. SAP customers represent 86% of the Global Fortune 500 companies, and it has been estimated that 74% of the worlds transaction revenue touches an SAP system at some stage.
- SAP applications and services enable more than 223,000 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously and grow sustainably.
- With SAP Business One – SAP has a customer base of over 40,000 companies worldwide, and the product is only sold through Certified Partners, such as Signum Solutions, who have been a successful SAP partner since 2005.
- SAP Business One is a complete business solution designed specifically for, and targeted at, Small to Mid Size enterprises (SME’s), available in an on-premise, hosted or on-demand mode, with a full suite of Mobile Applications that run on both Apple and Android devices.