Sales & CRM Software
CRM with SAP Business One – Win new customers and maintain existing relationships.
Acquiring new customers is important for business success, but maximising customer relationships is crucial to survival.
SAP Business One provides the tools to turn prospects into customers, grow customer sales and profitability and increase customer satisfaction.
This brief video will give you an overview of the powerful sales and CRM functionality within SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Sales & CRM software functionality at a glance:
- Automates processes and efficiently manages activities throughout the entire sales cycle, including initial contact, proposal, closing of sales, and after-sales service and support.
- Provides you with a 360-degree view of your prospects and customers, so you can better understand and meet their needs.
- Enables you to create quotes, enter orders, perform real-time availability checks across all your warehouses, and process deliveries.
- Records new sales opportunities with relevant information such as lead source, potential competition, deal size, and sales stage.
- Synchronises your tasks, contacts, and opportunities between SAP Business One and Microsoft Outlook while gaining instant access to snapshots of customer data from your e-mail
- The service management tools in SAP Business One let you optimise the potential of your service operations, service contract management, and customer support.
- SAP Business One, includes Crystal Reports® software, which lets you analyse sales opportunities by territory, customer, or product; conduct sales forecasts; and assess sales and service departments’ performance.
SALES & CRM…
SAP Business One provides all of the tools to help efficiently manage your entire sales process and customer lifecycle. From quotes to orders to deliveries to invoices, SAP Business One offers all of the required functions to easily manage the whole order-to-payment process.
Any marketing document in the sales process provides great flexibility. Subtotals can be created, free form text can be inserted, it is also possible to display recommended alternative items. Gross profit can be calculated for each document and last sales prices offered can be viewed easily. Once a document is created, users can easily export to Microsoft Word.
Sales order entry software provides a full view of an item’s stock position in multiple warehouses when a shortage arises. Available-to- promise functionality ensures the order taker can choose from a list of alternative items, or allow items to be partially delivered. Multiple delivery dates and ship-to addresses for each line item can also be specified even providing auto creation of a back-to-back purchase if required
View sector specific business management benefits for: