Service Management Software
The service management software capabilities help service departments provide support for service operations, service contract management, service planning, tracking of customer interaction, activities, and customer support.
- Service contract: allows users to create a regular support or warranty contract for items or services sold to a customer.
- Customer equipment card: provides service technicians with detailed information about an item sold to a customer, such as a manufacturer’s serial number, replacement serial number, and all service call history. It also lists service contracts assigned to the item
- Customer equipment report: shows all equipment and corresponding serial numbers sold to a customer or range of customers.
- Service calls: allows users to view all service calls entered into the system. Users can restrict the report to only see service calls for a specific queue, technician, problem type, priority, item, and call status. Users also can view only overdue calls.
- Service calls by queue: tracks all pending service calls in the queue. Various call statuses can be monitored, and calls can be assigned to individual technicians or maintained in a team queue.
- Response time by assignee: enables users to follow the interaction between a customer and service and to record the time necessary to respond to a single service call.
- Knowledge Base: the system can accumulate a knowledge base of typical faults and customer service suggestions. These are searchable from the service call logging.
View sector specific business management benefits for: