We are looking for a SAP Business One Senior Consultant. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level by joining a smaller but well established and respected company within the SAP Business One channel.
You will be a confident professional with a good understanding of business process within finance, supply chain and manufacturing, whilst being aware of modern technologies surrounding ERP.
You will be organised, diligent, have an eye for detail but also naturally patient and empathetic to customers. In addition, you must be able to work effectively with others, at all levels with a common goal to deliver successful projects on time and in budget.
Role and Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities as a SAP Business One Consultant will include:
- Work with in house project manager to lead SAP Business One implementations – all project phases & modules.
- Act as Project Manager on smaller projects.
- Produce project documentations i.e. Blueprints, Process Definition Documents, specifications for software development.
- Collaborating with your team including other users, software developers / programmers, engineers / tech support, one behalf of your customers / projects and Signum.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers regarding the appropriate use of SAP Business One software.
- Provide solutions to meet customer requirements as per agreed scope / blueprint.
- Provide consulting services to new and existing customers.
- Provide end user training services to new and existing users.
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating project risks.
- Installation and upgrades of SAP B1 software and Add-ons.
- Working on Help Desk to assist during staff holidays or periods of resource shortages.
- Assisting the support team to resolve open support issues.
- Updating internal systems with project time sheets and visits reports for your activities.
- Assist in pre sales.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge of SAP Business One and selected add-ons.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience with SAP Business One
- Ability to manage a Scoping Exercise and produce Blueprint / Process Definition documentation
- Ability to manage the project life cycle
- Have full Project Lifecycle experience
- Excellent spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analysis and solution design skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Problem solving and analysis skills to create solutions in a business perspective
- Good SQL skills
- Experience using Crystal Reports
- Experience loading data using DTW
- Experience of Boyum add-ons & WMS / Scanning applications.
- Experience of BPA and/or B1if (desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of SAP HANA including Business Analytics.
- Hold a current SAP certification (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work from home and also travel to the office and customer locations.
- Have a commercial mind-set.
- Ambitious with a desire to learn new skills.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to [email protected]