Signum Solutions Limited is a leading software solutions provider specialising in the implementation of enterprise wide management information systems worldwide. Our solutions are based around utilising the core product, SAP Business One and offering integrated complementary products to ‘tailor make’ solutions for our customers and prospects.
The role will be to work with a database of prospects that are a mixture of existing, dormant and new contacts.
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and ensure the Signum and SAP brand values are conveyed at all times
- Consistent achievement of targets set
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the SAP Product and Signum Services range
- To proactively contribute to the success of the team
- Any other duties as instructed by the line manager within the parameters of the role
- Follow a structured customer contact process as defined by line manager (Discovery call, software review, fulfilment, follow-up)
- Understand your individual conversion ratios in order to attain targets set.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of SAP Products
- Maximise potential for lead generation and sales opportunities
- Respond to all request/queries in an appropriate and positive manner within agreed time scales
- Use best practise at all times
- Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business
- Managing the prospect database, updating all prospects information
- Following up direct mail/ e-mail campaigns and marketing seminars.
- Researching prospects and preparing information packs for the sales team.
- Attend campaign briefings
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our products and services and the objectives of specific campaigns
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attend exhibitions/tradeshows as a representative of Signum (this will involve overnight stays)
- Develop, manage and nurture relationships with partners under the Signum Partnership Programme.
- Act as a representative of the company and represent their interests at all times
- Ability to highlight features and benefits, objection handling.
- High levels of self-motivation, resilience, drive and initiative.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to drive sales through relationship building
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues
- Confident and commission driven
- Friendly personality and team player
- Commitment to Signum and its service
- A good team player
- Is ambitious to succeed
- Confident telephone manner.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to cross sell and identify new opportunities.
Key qualities identified:
All candidates must be computer literate with an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with prospects at all levels.
The position is targeted on appointment generation so the candidate needs to have the drive to succeed in a challenging marketplace.
Experience within a telesales/ sales environment dealing with software solutions would be beneficial, but not essential.
In return for the above activity Signum Solutions Limited offers a competitive salary and a flexible approach to working hours.
16 hours per week - Monday to Friday (Flexible hours)
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to [email protected]